Seriously? Two already???
Little Miss turned 2 on a Friday in September. And from looking at the background of the pictures, we were still living in the workshop. So it was that crazy time of our life - which is probably why we didn't celebrate her birthday til Sunday, and never did make her a cake!!!
This card was the first thing she opened, and she loved the kitties so much that she didn't feel a need to open anything else!
But we were able to get her interested in other stuff. When she opened her new Sunday shoes, she wasn't letting go of that card, and used her feet to try to get the shoes out of the bag!
Or maybe she was just trying them on with them still in the bag!
Looking good Kenz!!!
Katia passed on one of her old dolls - can't you just feel the love?
And a book that makes sounds - definitely won't be going in the church bag!!!
This is a stuffed emu - which I believe Grandma and Grandpa got on their trip to NZ/Oz. Kenzie loves a Wiggles DVD about Australian animals so here she's giving herself a beak to do the "Good Friend Emu" song . . . I don't know, but I'm telling you he can run the pants off a kangaroo . . .
Actually, I really like the emu!
And then there is a Curious George book. She loves this book!!! Whenever daddy would tell her to get and book for him to read to her, she'd bring this one. I mean, it's a fun book with George going to a costume party - but eventually daddy asked me to hide it so she would start bringing something else for him to read.
I find great delight in Mackenzie - we all do!!! She's adorable and fun and sweet and kind and snuggable and agreeable and smart. She is such a delightful blessing to our family!!!