It just wouldn't seem like summer if we didn't go the the amusement park! So we took a little trip just before Jasmine left home.
We were at the front gate waiting for Daddy to arrive - he'd already been to work and was meeting us here.
Jordyn and Carlee kept us (and others!) entertained by clogging for us.
Daddy finally arrived and in we went. The big four girls went off on their own and Rich and I took the two little ones around.
What fun to find that Mackenzie was tall enough to drive the bumper cars this year.
And she was actually a pretty good little driver!
We eventually did meet up the with big girls, and Carlee took Mac on this bouncy quad thing. Mac didn't like it too much.
Oh I discovered a ride I liked!!! It was so much fun I couldn't stop laughing. Jas videoed it - it was just two rows of seats on a platform that goes up about 30 feet in the air and then drops suddenly. Up and down like that, over and over. Fun feeling and no dizziness - the kind I like!
Taking pictures on the Merry-Go-Round is difficult. By the time they come around and you find them in your viewer, they're past you! Or, the horses go up and down and you lose the person you were trying to shoot!
So, it's Jordyn - and Jenna's shoulder and arm!
The back of Katia and her mount.
Jas and the "clinging-to-the-pole-for-dear-life" Mackenzie. She didn't enjoy the rides too much and there were quite a few she didn't want to go on. But it was a fun family day with perfect end of the summer weather. A trip to the Cheesecake Cafe ended our day perfectly.