I helped organize Junior Co-Ed Softball again this year. Carlee and Jenna played and Richelle and Jasmine coached. Carlee designed the T-shirts again too.
Jenna playing backcatch and Carlee by the fence waiting for her turn to bat.
Carlee hits and is ready to run!
Jenna at bat and Jas trying to be in the picture too!
We were short players one week so Coach Richelle and . . .
. . . her boyfriend Logan went out in the field to help out. As you can see, they're paying close attention to the game and catching many fly balls!
After everyone else left, we stuck around for a while and did some batting. I even had my turn at bat and the girls were surprised that I could actually hit! Did they think they got all their talents from their Daddy?
Chelle batting and Logan catching.
She's still got it!!!
Logan at the bat - he can hit too!!!
Lots of fun just playing around together!
