On Boxing Day Monday we packed up and headed northward to Rebecca's house. Grandma and Grandpa would be there and so would Kathryn and her family.
This is the group of cousins we had in the house!
Crazy bunch of kids!!!
Kenzie and Josh were the cutest - stealing hugs and playing together.
The 6 year olds - Taylor, Katia and Marina. Nope, these girls didn't have any fun together - none at all!!!
The 10 year olds - Jenna and Savannah.
Jordyn, Olivia and Carlee. Cousins are so much fun!
And then there's the older bunch - Kathryn, me and Rebecca, with Mom in front.
We left on Wednesday morning because Chelle had to get back to her job. It was a short visit but lots of fun, as we played games, visited and, as usual, ate way too much. It's so nice to have those little get-a-ways, especially for the cousins to have lots of playing/bonding time.
This brings me to my last blog entry for the year 2011 - my first full year recorded in web-log style. Now to attempt to get it printed into a book!!!
I've enjoyed thinking about things that I delight in over this year because delight was my word for the year, and the name of my blog! Sometimes it was easy to think of things, sometimes it was a stretch, sometimes I just wanted to delight in the same things over and over. So over a year of thinking about things that I delight in, I would have to say that my family and the Gospel of Jesus Christ are the things that I delight most in.
Delightful, eh?